KShs66,000 VAT Exc.
- Print, copy, scan, fax, dual-band wireless
- Print speed letter: Up to 22 ppm (black and colour)
- Smart app; Auto duplex printing; 250 sheet paper tray (standard); 2.7” colour touchscreen
- High yield toner available
KShs34,000 VAT Exc.
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 38 ppm (default); Up to 40 ppm (HP High Speed)
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 6.3 sec
- Print quality black (best): Fine Lines (1200 x 1200 dpi)
- Print Resolution Technologies: HP FastRes1200, HP ProRes1200, Economode
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 80,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 750 to 4,000 4
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 1200 MHz
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF, URF, PWG Raster
- Display: 2-line backlit LCD graphic display
- Replacement cartridges: HP 59A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (3,000 pages) CF259A; HP 59X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages) CF259X
LaserJet printers use static electricity as the main phenomenon which occurs to get images and texts on a page. It’s cleverly able to manipulate the static electricity in attaching toner to a sheet of paper where the toner is usually powdered ink which is more like grain than regular ink.
For large printing in the office or at home, one should consider using an HP LaserJet printer as they can print faster for black and white printing. For large scale colored printing one should not consider LaserJet and instead should opt for an inkjet printer instead.
Some of the main advantages of LaserJet printers are; economy, precision and speed. Price may at times be high but the cost of maintenance is quite cheap as they use toner powder that lasts long and are cheaper compared to the inks that at the time of usage might spill.
The best uses for LaserJet printers would be Printing high volumes of black and white documents in an office setup or home use. The major classification of LaserJet printers you could find in Nairobi Kenya is always on the functionality and connectivity. On functionality, it’s majorly on print, copy, scan, fax. Printing is broken down into either printing both side automatically (duplex), printing black and white only (monochrome), colored and the print speed.
The scan either has an ADF (automatic document feed) or it’s just the scanner glass, scan speed in terms of the number of pages it can print per minute. Copy is on the speed, automatic copying on both sides.
HP LaserJet printers in Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa Kenya have a suffix that denotes the functionality. It Could either have fdn, fdw, dn, dw, fn, n. F stands for Fax, d-duplex, n-network, w-wireless. For example, HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479FDW means the printer is a multi-functional printer (MFP), does fax, duplex and its wireless. HP LaserJet pro m203dw- printer does duplex printing and its wireless.
Looking for a perfect printer to suit your need? Please don’t hesitate to walk into Compland Shop, Bihi towers, Moi Avenue shop B3 or click on www.complandshop.co.ke for more insights about the printer you’re looking out for.