Sound Quality That Rocks
Logitech audio systems supply top class sound. Whether you need to rock out or unwind, Logitech has the proper audio system for you. From crystal-clear sound to room-filling sound, you get quality audio that is better-than-the-pc audio. They also come with adjustable sound settings that permit you to manage bass and treble to your liking.
Easy Setup And Connection Options For Your Logitech Speaker Systems
2.0 and 2.1 speakers come with quite a few connection options. Speakers with a 3.5 mm cable are easily compatible with any computer, laptop, tablet, TV, or phone that comes with a 3.5 mm audio input. USB audio systems connect with computers, laptops and gaming consoles with a USB-A port. RCA-enabled audio systems are well matched together along with your TV, Blu-Ray, and DVD player.
Browse The Full Range Of Logitech Speakers
Logitech speakers are the full package; they feature everything from quality surround-sound audio system to smooth, inexpensive stereo audio systems. With multiple ways to connect, Logitech speakers are smooth to install and play music from.
Various speakers connect via a 3.5 mm audio jack, RCA, optical, Bluetooth, or USB. Logitech speakers can be used for just about anything, from work to your entertainment system. Use them to take your favorite movies, shows, or PC and console games to the next level.
Here’s an easy step by step guide to connect your Logitech speakers to your bluetooth Logitech speakers
- Connect the DC power plug to the back of your right speaker and connect your AC adapter to the electrical outlet.
- Connect to the 3.5 mm audio jack on your source device using the 3.5mm auxiliary input on the back of the right speaker.
- (Optional) Connect your headphones to the headphone jack at the front of the right speaker.
- Turn the speaker on using the power knob.
- To pair your devices with speakers using Bluetooth, press the Bluetooth pairing button for 3 seconds until the LED starts blinking. Turn on Bluetooth on your device and select “Logi Z207” to connect to it. The LED will then turn to a steady blue light after pairing.
Now, go forth and enjoy the best quality sound. Looking to buy Logitech speakers in Nairobi, Kenya? We have a wide selection for you to pick from.