When it comes to creating a productive working environment, you can’t do without a good desktop computer or laptop and the right computer essentials: a keyboard and a mouse.
Experience next-level comfort and productivity with logitech wireless keyboard and mic sets. Built for comfort, productivity, multi-device mastery, and easy switch.
Wireless Keyboards: Benefits
The main advantage of using a wireless keyboard rather than a regular keyboard is that it offers much more mobility. A wireless keyboard can be used on a lap, in a bed, or just used while on-the-go for laptop users. All wireless keyboards use either radio waves or infrared to communicate with the wireless adapter that usually comes with the keyboard. The keyboards that use radio waves have much more flexibility as they do not need to “see” the wireless adapter. Wireless keyboards that use infrared, however, need to be in a direct viewing range of the wireless adapter – much like a TV remote.
Lack of Clutter
The other advantage of a wireless keyboard is that there is a lot less clutter involved compared to a regular keyboard. While regular keyboards generally have a long cable that has to be wrapped around other things to fit on the user’s desk, a wireless keyboard just sits wherever the user puts it and communicates with the wireless adapter without using any cables whatsoever. Wireless keyboards can also be moved out of the way when the user wants to use their desk for other things such as paperwork.
Great As Alternatives
If your default computer keyboard is broken or has a few bugs, getting a wireless replacement can be a good and affordable short-term solution to keep you going. As most wireless keyboards are universal – meaning they can work with all types and brands of devices – after you get your built-in keyboard fixed, you can use your wireless alternative with your smartphone or tablet.
As you have seen, reducing clutter automatically boosts your mood and increases your productivity instantly. Get the best Logitech wireless keyboards in Kenya only from Compland.
Wireless Mouse: Types And Benefits
Optical computer mice use infrared technology to connect to your computer. You will see a red light at the bottom of an optical mouse, which the computer uses to determine its location. Shop Logitech optical mice from Compland.
Wireless mice transmit radio signals to a receiver connected to your computer. The computer accepts the signal and decodes how the cursor was moved or what buttons were clicked. While the freedom or range with wireless models is convenient, there are some drawbacks. The decoding process, for instance, means that a wireless mouse is generally not as responsive to gestures as a wired mouse. Gamers in particular might find the lag frustrating. That said, there are specific wireless mice designed for gaming that address the latency issue in their design and have quicker response times. For most users, however, the lag or lost accuracy with a wireless model will be negligible.
Wireless mouse designs and Bluetooth mouse designs tend to look very similar, as neither need a wired connection to operate. Most wireless mice models use a dongle that connects to your PC, and the mouse communicates back and forth in that manner. A Bluetooth mouse, however, utilizes an internal Bluetooth connection on your PC, allowing you to connect the mouse to multiple devices at a time.
Check out these 5 main combos…
- Comfortable low-profile keys and standard keyboard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad
- Sleek and sturdy spill-resistant design* (*Tested under limited conditions—maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage. Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid.)
- High-definition optical mouse for smooth, accurate cursor control
- Easy-to-read keys with bold, bright white characters
- This clever little keyboard has all the standard keys—so you can save lots of space without missing a thing.
- Plug and play
- Space-saving keyboard
- Compact and wireless
- Built to keep going
- Quality you can rely on
- Familiar keyboard layout
- No learning curve involved. You will enjoy the comfort and simplicity of a traditional full-size keyboard layout from day one.
- Long battery life
- Type as long as three years between battery changes and use your mouse for up to a year before replacing the battery.
- Long battery life that can go for months without changing batteries. On/Off switches help conserve battery use.
- Eight shortcut keys
- Full sized keyboard
- Compact mouse
- Advanced 2.4 GHZ wireless
- Plug and Play
- Full-size keyboard
- Comfortable compact mouse
- Reliable and durable
- Efficient power.
- Multimedia hot keys
- Skip a song. Pause a video. Turn up the volume. You get 11 multimedia hotkeys for instant access to play, pause, previous, next, volume and mute.