- A Wireless Presentation System is a media streaming device that enables one or more users to wirelessly present content from a PC, tablet or smartphone on a bigger screen, using screen mirroring technology. This technology is suitable in various collaborative environments such as meeting rooms, conference rooms, huddle spaces and classrooms.
Pointers or presenters are a type of remote control to use in combination with presentation software like PowerPoint. A pointer allows you to control your slides from a distance while you are giving a presentation. Most types have a laser pointer that allows you to focus attention on specific aspects of your slide. Some types have additional functionalities like e.g. blackening the screen or controling video functionalities.
The “Logitech” wireless presenter remote can be used to advance PowerPoint slides and also functions as a laser pointer.
Where to use Wireless Presentation Systems?
Wireless Presentation Systems allow audio/video collaboration suitable in facilities, such as:
- Small to large meeting rooms
- Conference rooms
- Huddle rooms and huddle spaces
- Classrooms and lecture halls
Top Wireless presenters:
How to use
- To use the presenter remote, make sure the power switch is turned ON. The battery indicator will glow green when the presenter is on, and red when battery power is low
- Click on the “start slideshow” button to start a full-screen presentation from within PowerPoint. Clicking this button again will close the presentation and return to PowerPoint.
- Use the right arrow button to advance your PowerPoint presentation forward. The left arrow button allows you to go back to earlier slides.
- The “blank projection screen” button will fill the screen with a blank black page. Press again to display the slide presentation.
These products have intuitive controls and red laser pointer make presentations a snap, even in the darkest auditoriums. One of the benefits of using this model of controls is that you can move freely in the auditorium up to 50 feets or 15 meters range, and the battery indicator will help you to make ordinary presentations extraordinary.
There is no need to install any software in order to use it, you just need to plug the receiver into a USB port and you’re ready to go.
Did we mention the Logitech Presenter uses two AAA batteries. Meaning it’s easy to find battery replacements no matter where you are.
Reach out to us today for the best Logitech Wireless Presenters prices in Kenya.