Cambium E500 AP with POE injector
- Operational Superiority: Supporting 256 max concurrent client associations, 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Dynamic VLANs, DFSchannels, Access control lists (ACL), zero touch provisioning and more, the 802.11ac e500 is the essential workhorse fortoday’s demanding high density outdoor Wi-Fi networks
- High performance WiFi Network: All cnPilot’s Enterprise Access Points (APs), support features like controller-less roaming, dynamic channel selection, automatic transmit power control, band steering, and more – essential features for easy Wi-Fi operations
- Mesh: Rapidly setup multi-hop mesh networks either dedicating one radio (e.g.: 5 GHz) for mesh backhaul, or using both bands for client access at the same time
- Wireless Backhaul Integration: The aux PoE port on the e500 offers PoE out eliminating the need for a second power line – perfect for powering on a standard 802.3af camera, or powering on Cambium’s PMP 450 or ePMP backhaul subscriber modules (SMs) for wireless backhaul enabled Wi-Fi hotspots
- Resilience: Dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure higher availability. The e500 can store two versions of the software and if needed fall back to a working operational software, reducing the likelihood of site visits and increasing network up-time
Buy your Cambium E500 AP with POE injector today at https://complandshop.com in Nairobi, Kenya.