|Content||Instantly learn 14 insightful measurements of your body’s health
Track your measurements on Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit.
Two pairs of super-sensitive G-shaped sensors ensure more precise measurements
Track the health trends of up to 16 users from one account, and the large LED display is easy to read for all ages.
Instant Bluetooth Connection
The rounded-glass top plate safeguards you from bumping into pointed edges.
Switch from pounds to kilograms and back in one second.
See all the historical data of your progress and health trends with ease.||• Total Wattage: 48W
• Input: 12/24V ⎓ 5A
• 30W USB C Output: 5V ⎓2.4 A / 9V ⎓ 3A / 15V ⎓ 2A / 20V ⎓ 1.5A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A
• 18W USB C Output: 5V ⎓ 2.4A / 9V ⎓ 2A / 12V⎓1.5A||Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Car Charger
Power supply: Cigarette Lighter
Charger compatibility: MP3|
- Sound: Hi-Res Wireless, Hi-Res, LDAC
- Active Noise Cancellation: Adaptive ANC
- Playtime: 65H (ANC off), 50H (ANC on)
- Fast charging: 5 mins = 4 hours
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3, AUX
- Calls: 2 mics with AI algorithm
- Soundcore App: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C
|Prop It Up: Features a versatile built-in foldable kickstand that keeps your iPhone 13/12 upright for a comfortable viewing angle.
Strong and Snappy: The super-strong magnet snaps magnetically into place to ensure perfect alignment and an efficient charge.
Slim and Compact: The sleek and slim design is only 0.5 inch (12.8 mm) thin, so you can single-handedly take calls, selfies, and more.
From Small to Smaller: Anker's new Mini Cell technology reduces the size of the overall battery without compromising power and charging efficiency.
The magnetic charge provides up to 7.5W maximum power.||• When using both USB-C ports, only the rightmost USB-C port supports laptop charging.
• Both USB-C ports support recharging input.
• The total maximum output when connected to 4 devices is 78W.
• Use a USB-C or USB-A to Lightning cable to charge Lightning devices.
• 25,600mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.|