– 3MP Ultra-High Definition: The VIGI C300 camera comes with 3MP–more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
– 4/6mm Lens: Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces, C300 comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
– Smart Detection (motion detection, area intrusion, line-crossing, video tampering): Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you’ve set, or obstructs the camera.
– Smart IR: Keeps objects from being under-rendered when far away or overexposed when close to camera at night.
– WDR: Adjusts for lighting contrast to minimize shadowing effects and renders images true to life.
– 3D DNR: Removes abnormal pixelation to provide clearer video and eliminate distortion.
– Night Vision: A robust night vision system ensures your camera performs well in low light conditions and records what’s happening for future inspection.
– H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
– PoE/12V DC: Two power supply ways not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
– VIGI App: Manage your security from the palm of your hand with the VIGI app.
Security Password Protection, HTTPS Encryption, IP Address Filter, Digest Authentication
Protocol TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS, RTSP, NTP, UPnP UDP, SSL/TLS
Simultaneous Live View 4 Main Streams & 3 Sub-Streams, or 3 Main Streams & 5 Sub-Streams
Package Contents VIGI Network Camera
Quick Start Guide
Waterproof Cable Attachments
Mounting Accessories (Screws, Drywall Anchors, Hex Key)
Operating Temperature -30–60 °C
Certifications CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, VCCI, IP67, RoHS
Dimensions( H X W X D ) 164.9 × 87.4 × 83.4 mm
General Features Two Streams, Mirror, Privacy Masks, Password Reset via E-mail, HTTP Listening
Power Requirements 12V DC ± 5%, 5.5mm Coaxial Power Plug
PoE (802.3af/at, class 0)
Image Sensor 1/2.7” Progressive Scan CMOS
Lens 4 mm / 6 mm
Aperture 4 mm: F2.4
6 mm: F2.0
Lens Mount M12
Viewing Angle (4 mm) horizontal FOV: 92°, vertical FOV: 48°, diagonal FOV: 114°
(6 mm) horizontal FOV: 54°, vertical FOV: 31°, diagonal FOV: 62°
Day/Night Mechanism IR Cut Filter
IR Working Distance 30m
Minimum Illumination Color: 0.1 Lux@F2.0; 0 Lux with IR
Weatherproof Rating IP67
Digital Noise Reduction 3D DNR
Video Compression Main stream: H.265/H.264
Frame Rate & Resolutions Frame Rate: 1fps, 5fps, 10fps, 15fps, 20fps, 25fps, 30fps
Resolution: 2304×1296, 2048×1280, 1920×1080, 1280×720, 704×576, 640×480, 352×288, 320×240
Video Streaming Main Stream
Image Settings Mirror, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure, WDR, White Balance Adjustable by Client Software
Image Enhancement BLC/3D DNR/Prevent Overexposure to Infrared Light
Video Bit Rate 64 Kbps to 6 Mbps
Smart Event Area Intrusion Detection, Line-Crossing Detection
Basic Event Motion Detection, Camera Tampering Detection, Exception ( illegal login)
Linkage Method Trigger Notification: ONVIF, HTTPS
Region of Interest 1 Region
Network Interface 1 RJ45 10/100M Self-Adaptive Ethernet Port
Video Output –