Expansion 500GB External HDD
Seagate Portable Overview
Compact and easy to use, the plug-and-play compatible 500GB Expansion Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive from Seagate installs in seconds, simplifying the process of adding 500GB of storage for your PC. It comes preformatted for Windows systems and connects via an included USB 18″ cable. To transfer large files quickly and efficiently, it utilizes USB 3.0 technology that provides speeds of up to 5 Gb/s. Moreover, the bus-powered Expansion drive doesn’t require an external power source making it suitable for on-the-go use.
- Easy-to-Use Portable Storage Solution
- The Expansion portable hard drive installs easily by plugging in a single USB cord. You can start saving your digital files to this external hard drive within seconds of removing it from the box.
- Instantly Adds Storage Capacity
- Digital photos, video and music files can tax your computer’s storage, causing performance to decline as its internal hard drive fills to capacity. Add an additional 500GB of storage to free up your computers hard drive and restore performance.
- Installs Quickly
- This Seagate Expansion drives plugs directly into the USB port on your computer without the need for an external power supply. Once plugged in the drive is automatically recognized by the Windows operating system with no software to install or configure.
Seagate Portable Specs
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8/7
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4.60 x 3.15 x 0.58″ / 117.0 x 80.0 x 14.8 mm|
|Weight||0.37 lb / 0.17 kg|
|Package Weight||0.46 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.8 x 4.1 x 1.25″|