he Prism CAB2766 is an 27U 1360mm high data cabinet, 600mm wide x 600mm deep. This data cabinet has an internal usable depth of 490mm
The PI range from Prism is a highly popular choice for installers meeting the all round requirements of a data installation. PI cabinets are easy to assemble and access, are safe and secure in use and durable once assembled. All Prism PI cabinets use a steel frame chassis construction for high load capacity. A swing front door opening with removable side panels, large floor aperture and quick-release door pins ensure easy access.
The smoked glass front door allows equipment to remain visible yet discrete. ‘U’ height position markers allow accurate equipment positioning. Ventilated side panels and rear door deliver effective thermal management. Security is maintained by a slam-latch front door lock with side and back panels also lockable. The cabinet features a stove enamelled goose grey finish.
In short, the best value for money cabinet range that is available on the market today.
- Steel frame chassis with a considerable load capacity.
- Swing front and back door
- Removable side panels
- Large floor aperture for cable entry
- Smoked glass lockable front door
- “U” height position markers for accurate equipment positioning.
- Ventilated side panels and rear door
- Slam-latch front door lock
- Standard colour is Goose Grey, Graphite Grey and Black also available at additional cost.
- Internal maximum usable depth of 490mm
- Supplied with Transit castors